Monday, October 5, 2009

Baby Miles | Northern VA Baby Photographer

Gloria, Mike and Baby Miles are one of my favorite families. I met Gloria several years ago, when she and Mike were getting married. Unfortunately, I was not able to photograph their wedding due to the arrival of my baby, Quinn. I've been so happy to photograph them post wedding though--first at their friends' wedding, then maternity, newborn and now family photos!
Miles was just a little nugget when he was born--so small that he fit in a salad bowl! He is now a big little man, and just sooooo cute! I am in love with this baby! He was a great little model--here are some favorites from the day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We made sure to get lots of photos with Mom, since she is always the one taking the pics, and never in them herself! I sure can relate!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hello, cutest baby hat ever!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kristen Gardner said...

What a cutie! I love his little hat. The lighting in all of these is SO pretty... You did such a wonderful job, Amie!