Friday, October 2, 2009

Broadlands Live!

I'm a little late in posting these--the crazy wedding season hit a high point for me in July and I got a bit behind on the blog. Broadlands Live in August featured Bad Luck opening for The V.I.P. Band. It was the first time I had seen either band, and they both rocked! Here are some faves from the show.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This little man has been at several shows and always has his guitar in hand.
Photobucket
The kids are alright :)
Photobucket
Larry kept the crowd moving in between sets.
Photobucket
Hawaiian Ice is always a hit with the little ones. Chloe loves it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
The V.I.P Band (formerly The Groove)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My little dude taking in the show with hit favorite treat--a sucker.
Photobucket
Face painting!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Susan Solo said...

1. Love the shot of the littlest guitarist - he looks like he's ready to rock out with the band! 2. I really want some shaved ice now.