Thursday, October 8, 2009

Gino & Nina | Northern VA Children's Photographer

I met Gino and Nina's mom, Bahar, back before she was even married! She was a bridesmaid and then a guest at 2 weddings I did several years ago. We got back in touch through Facebook and I learned she had gotten married and had 2 kids all in a matter of a few years--wow! We'd been trying to get together to do photos for awhile, and it finally worked out last month. They came out to see me at the Briar Patch Bed and Breakfast, where I did a day of family sessions last month. I love the Briar Patch for weddings, and it is just as great for portraits. Here are some of my faves from the day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

ABritton said...

cute, cute cute! Love her expressions.