Thursday, October 15, 2009

Baby Emma & Family | Middleburg VA Family Photographer

I have Henriette to thank for the gorgeous location of the Briar Patch of my recent string of portraits there. Henriette is the manager of the BP and invited me to do the portraits there for the day--I'm so glad she did because it turned out to be a great location and everyone loved it!
Henriette's daughter Emma is the cutest little baby--how do I end up photographing the most beautiful babies in Northern VA? Just lucky, I guess! Here are some favorites from the day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Susan Solo said...

What a sweet family! These are gorgeous, Amie. Wonderful job!

Kristen Gardner said...

I love this session! What an adorable family. The lighting is so beautiful in each photo... I think my absolute favorite is the one of the little girl in the air! Awesome job, Amie!