Monday, April 27, 2009

First Wedding of the 2009 Season! | Northern VA Wedding Photographer

I'm back! I've had a bit of an absence on the blog lately. Wedding season has kicked into high gear, I've changed my work flow, and had a nasty sickness rip through my household. I'm all caught up now though and have many more events coming soon on the blog, so stay tuned!
Here are some favorites from my first wedding of the season. It was a gorgeous day, a great couple and a fantastic setting--couldn't have asked for a better way to start off the season! Enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This couch has been passed down for 3 generations! The pictures hanging on the wall are all with and around the couch--hopefully this one will join the collection soon!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The new Mr & Mrs!
Photobucket
A few faves from Kevin, my 2nd photographer for the day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Gorgeous flowers by The Flower Gallery of Manassas.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The view from the top at Springfield Golf and Country Club.
Photobucket
First dance.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Father-daughter dance.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Black Tie, Represented through Washington Talent, kept the party going all night!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I loved this cake, made by Rocio of A Piece of Cake. I heard it tasted as good as it looked too!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Congrats to the happy couple! May you enjoy many wonderful years together!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Love it, great job! What a way to kick off the season.

Susan Solo said...

What a nice start to your wedding season! They look so fantastic and happy. And my gosh, that cake is AMAZING!