Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Family Portraits in Brambleton | Northern VA Portrait Photographer

My sister, who lives in Michigan, recently visited with her whole family. On our last visit, we realized I had never done photos for them, and resolved to do it this time. Even though we had a lot of rain the week they were here, the skies cleared just before they left and we got some great shots, right here in Brambleton. Here are a few of my faves.
Photobucket
I've kind of been liking the water features being turned off for a change--this is the second session where we've been able to use these areas in a totally different way. Love it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We did some studio shots with the matching dresses. I think these were Easter outfits.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It was so fun to photograph my own family! I wish they were all closer so I could do it more often!

No comments: