Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Contest! | Cans for Comments & Holiday Food Drive

Over the holidays, I did my 2nd Annual Food Drive as well as participated in Cans for Comments. In the first food drive, I collected over 40 pounds of food to donate to Loudoun Interfaith Relief. This year, the goal was to collect at least 100--and I made it! Here is a shot of the whole donation. I had planned on taking photos the whole way, all the way to the donation site, but juggling my two kids, navigating semi-plowed streets, and hauling 100 + pounds of food proved to be a bit of a hindrance to the picture taking.
So, now the fun part--Leave a comment here on the blog with your guess as to the total weight of the food donation. The winner who comes closest to the correct total weight without going over will receive a $100 Amie Otto Photography gift card! The hint is that I exceeded the goal of 100 pounds. I'll leave the guessing open for the next week and post the winning guess by 2/17/10. Good Luck!

6 comments:

Tara Rivers said...

106 lbs

Tara Rivers said...

106 lbs.- Tara Rivers

Carly Henry said...

122 lbs.

Anonymous said...

117 lbs
:-)
Jessica Lynn Rodriguez (soon to be Snellings)

Stacy Medrano said...

126 lbs.

Gloria Shaughnessy said...

132. LOL, putting in Miles' birthday (3/20).