Thursday, December 3, 2009

The B Family | Ashburn VA Family Photographer

I find twins endlessly fascinating. I've photographed lots of fraternal twins, but never identical twins--that is, until I met the B family! Their little guys are two year old identical twins, and boy were they fast! Typical of kids this age, they had tons of energy, so an outdoor session was just the thing for them. We ended the session at the park--a reward for their great behavior! Here are some favorites from the session.






I like to do a few photos of the parents with my family sessions--usually the last time the parents had photos together was at their wedding, which is just not right!

2 comments:

redflystudio said...

Awww they are so cute! It looks like a really fun family! Great Job!

Lori K said...

Beautiful pictures Amie!