Thursday, December 3, 2009

Amy & Rick: Married! | Northern VA Wedding Photographer

I met Amy and Rick in 2007 at a bridal show. At the time, they were planning their wedding for 2008 and were looking for their vendors. I actually remember talking to them quite a bit, but then I did not hear back from them. Then in 2009, I got a call from Rick! Turns out some family events had forced them to postpone their wedding but they held on to my information for 2 years and still wanted to hire me! If that wasn't enough, Rick used to be a wedding photographer and chose me! When another photographer chooses you, it is pretty much the highest compliment, in my opinion.
Their wedding was a wonderful gathering of family and friends. Finding love is always a somewhat miraculous feat, but finding it the second time around is even sweeter! Here are some favorites from the day.




This next one is one of my new favorites from this year. If you can believe it, this was taken in a church parking lot!



Amy did lots of yummy fall details, which was perfect for their October date.





Congratulations Amy & Rick! I wish you many blissful years together!


Vendor Love:

Church: Christ Presbyterian

Florist: Green Sleeves

Reception Site: Waterford Fair Oaks

Cake: Cakes by Linda

3 comments:

David Redding said...

Great stuff, gotta love when a client wants you that bad that they hang on for 2 years!

Zinchuk Studios said...

What a lovely couple--nice work :) Donate a can of food for us from Seattle: we're also doing cans for comments here: http://zinchukvideo.com/blog
~Jennifer

Mariana Maya said...

what a cutie!!

Beautiful portraits!

kudos for the cans and commnents! I kick mine off tomorrow am!