Monday, August 24, 2009

Cousins! | Northern VA Children's Photographer

On the hottest day of the year so far, I had a portrait session scheduled! There was no chance of rescheduling, as these cousins live on opposite ends of the country and were only in town for a few days. I was most worried about the kids being comfortable, but they were seriously some of the best subjects I have ever photographed--heat or not! They were so nice and agreeable, and were up for anything. Here are some of my favorites from the day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hello model! This may look staged, but she posed this way naturally, and we just happened to catch a breeze at the same moment!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sisters--this may be my favorite one of the whole session.
Photobucket
Loved the light here, and my old chair in the field. Sadly, it looks like the housing developers have decided my field's days are coming to an end. I guess I should take that as a good sign that the economy is rebounding, but I am pretty sad to see it go.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Brothers.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: