Thursday, July 16, 2009

Maria + Wayne: Engaged! | Old Town Alexandria Engagement Photos | Northern VA Wedding Photographer

I met Maria and Wayne down in Old Town for their engagement session on a gorgeous Summer evening. Old Town is such a fun place to do a session and it has special meaning for the couple as they live nearby and had their first date in there. Maria and Wayne are both photography buffs, so we had a great time walking around town and chatting about light, locations and cameras. Here are some of my favorites from the session--enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I saw this fence from down the street and knew exactly what I wanted to do with it :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love these old style advertisements. I didn't even realize there were any left in this area!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Maria and Wayne, I had a blast getting to know you both better--can't wait till your wedding in October!

2 comments:

allison said...

Love the first image. Such a cute couple! I like the pavillion shot too. Nicely done!

Anonymous said...

all great shots! Love the ring shot, im a sucker for hearts!