Thursday, July 23, 2009

Baby Katelyn * Session 2! | Northern Virginia Baby Photographer

It's true what they say...they grow up so fast! Katelyn is now 6 months old and just had her 2nd session in her Baby's First Year Plan. She was so much fun to photograph and totally made my job easy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She looks just like a little doll in this one!
Photobucket
We did this session at Katelyn's home, and her brothers got in on the session too! I love photographing children in their own environments--Kids are so much more comfortable in their own houses and I think it really shows.
I love this next one.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This one just cracked me up--we were trying to get a shot of all 3 kids together and Dylan would not cooperate. I love how Brendan and Katelyn have almost identical looks on their faces!
Photobucket
What a fun session! Can't wait for our next one in a few months :)

2 comments:

Jaci Clark said...

SO sweet! What adorable children. You did such a great job capturing their little expressions. What cool rooms they have too!

Cheers,
Jaci

Susan Solo said...

Oh she does look like a little doll! LOVE the toe-grabbing photo...that just makes me smile, and I bet these images really make her mom smile, too!