Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ashley & Lynn: Engaged! | Northern VA Photographer

A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of shooting Ashley and Lynn's engagement photos, right here in Brambleton. I love photographing couples here--there are lots of great obvious spots, but also many that are not so obvious. I love finding the new spots!
Ashley and Lynn are recent transplants from the Midwest. I felt a connection with Ashley right away--I am also from the Midwest, we are both crafty, and both went to school for something creative. She is doing a lot of diy projects for the wedding in May, which I cannot wait to see! The session was really fun, and it was great to meet Lynn. He recently got his dream job here in VA, which was a big reason for their move! Here are some of my favorite shots from the session--enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Spring was just strting to rear it's head on our session day. I was determined to get at least one shot with flowers in it!
Photobucket
This is one of my absolute faves from the session. Ashley said it looked like they were on a beach, and I think she is right!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lynn was so sad the session was over!
Photobucket

3 comments:

cindy said...

Looks like this was a really fun engagement session. I love the reflection shot and the last photo of the frowning fellow.
cindy

Susan Solo said...

They are so cute! I love finding great spots close to home, too. These are all gorgeous. That one image does look like it's on the beach! Who knew we had a beach out this way. :)

Brad Ross Photography said...

Beautiful images and couple.