Friday, March 20, 2009

Product Spotlight: Guest Books

I recently changed vendors for my guest books based on a recommendation from a photographer friend (Thanks Susan!). I was totally blown away by the difference in quality and the nice lay-flat pages--so much easier for guests to sign a book when it is totally flat! The pages are also nice and thick with a UV coating to resist fading. For the covers, there are choices of leathers, cloth, or custom designed photo hard covers.
Here are some images of my latest guest book. It features the leather cover with the silver imprinting. Enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooo, that turned out beautiful! I love the leather - it's really classic and lovely. Your clients are going to LOVE these!