Friday, December 19, 2008

Published in the Washingtonian!

I've been meaning to write about this for awhile now, but with all the holiday craziness and shooting weddings up till last weekend, I let it slip through the cracks. Even though it has taken me awhile to get to it, I am no less excited about my photo being published in the December issue of the Washingtonian! The article is on Abbey, whose wedding I photographed in September. Abbey was diagnosed with leukemia as a child and underwent treatment that was was somewhat experimental. The treatment was a success, and she now works with kids who are often going through a similar ordeal. The article is really interesting--I had no idea she had gone through this or about the recent advances in medical treatment for kids with leukemia till she asked about the Washingtonian using a photo from the wedding. Of course, I was honored and excited to have my photo included!
Here is a shot of the my photo in the article.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Erin said...

Congratulations! And great photograph :)