Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Baby Michael

I had the honor of doing Baby Michael's first ever professional photo shoot recently. He was unbelievably good--so good that I ended up with nearly 300 images from our session! With Michael being so good, plus the whole family being so darn adorable, I was smiling the whole time editing these images.
Here are a few of my favorites.
Photobucket
Seriously, could he be any cuter?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love mom and baby pictures :)
Photobucket
He's #1!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
See, I told you they were an adorable family!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Add a can for me! And if you get a sec come comment on my blog so I can give one for you!

Anonymous said...

Aw, so cute! What a sweet family. I love the "1" picture!