Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Add to the Food Drive: Cans for Comments!!!

As most of you know, I have been doing a food drive this year in an effort to help restock the barren food pantries in the area. I've asked clients to bring in items, and in return, I give them a credit to use on Pictage then will be donating all of it to Loudoun Interfaith Relief, the largest food pantry in the area. They provide healthy, balanced meals to those in need, as well as help the smaller organizations in the area with food donations. This is a shot of my donations so far:
Photobucket
Now I am upping the ante!!! Inspired by the wonderful Anne Ruthmann and the larger photography community, for every comment on this blog post by December 12, I will donate an additional can of food to the cause! I also love the idea of Kate and Mike of MKD Photography--ask a question in your comment, it can be just about anything, and I will do a follow up post answering them all. Check out the comments on their blog for inspiration.

Thanks to everyone who has already donated--I really appreciate it! Now, go leave a comment!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Donate a can for me!!
:)

Adam Tyler Paseman said...

Great idea :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays! Thanks for the donation and I know you will be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Awesome thing you're doing. Good luck with the drive and Happy Holidays!

Unknown said...

C'est magnifique!

Erin said...

Great idea! Miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

That's cool.

Anonymous said...

Such an amazing idea!

Can me!

p.s. your photography is great!

Anonymous said...

This is such a great cause! Thank you for donating a can for me :O)

Unknown said...

Thanks for donating a can for me, awesome pictures, btw.

Anne said...

Please throw in a box of Annie's Organic Shells & Cheese for me!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing and caring!

Anonymous said...

add a can of tuna for me.
comve visit my blog and I'll add a can.
http://laurenrutten.typepad.com