Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Abbey & Scott: Married! (part two)

So, here it is--the long awaited part two of Abbey and Scott's wedding post! Well, maybe not long awaited for you, but for me! It took me a little while longer to get through these photos since we had over 2,000 at the end of the night. We ended up with over 1,800 finished images, and for about a 9 hour day....I guess you could say we were a little trigger happy. So, without further ado, here are some faves.
I love this detail shot of the pew decorations that Kevin captured. Gerbera daisies are my favorite!
LOVE this silhouette of the bride and groom's moms waiting for the ceremony to start. You can see the rain on the windows and there is just enough light hitting their faces to give them some detail.
Bridesmaids waiting for portraits.
The bling.
The gorgeous flowers once again.







This little guy was too cute. He took a nap right in the middle of the reception, loud music and all. After his snooze, he was up and at it again, partying on till the wee hours.
Tossing the bouquet.
I thought for sure the baby was going to get it :)

Did I mention Scott was a college football player? Notice his unique garter tossing technique.
Candy Bar! This was my second wedding this year where they did a candy bar as the favor. The guests literally ate it up, no pun intended. I love edible favors--they are the best kind, imo :)



Congratulations Abbey and Scott! I wish you many happy years together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooo! so fun! love the shots!
candy table... my favorite!