Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hannah & Matt: Married!

Just before we went on vacation, I had the pleasure of photographing Hannah and Matt's wedding at the lovely Briar Patch Bed and Breakfast. I had met Hannah awhile back, and had actually photographed the couple's adorable daughter, Grace, for her one year birthday. So, if felt like I was hanging out with old friends for the day! The wedding was really beautiful and elegant while still being relaxed. The bridal party wore flip flops, which I loved! There were so many fabulous photos from the day, I may have gone overboard here, but here are some favorites.
One of the bridesmaids seeing the bride in her full bridal attire.
Adorable flower girl shoes.
Getting ready...



The ceremony was presided over by the bride's grandmother, which really gave a personal touch. The is cutie pie Grace entertaining the guests during the ceremony.


I love the way they are looking at each other here.
Baby's first wedding.


The happy couple.
Some of the tasty food from Basic Kneads.
Gorgeous natural light during their first dance.
One of the best wedding cakes I have tasted--courtesy of the bride's brother, who was a pastry chef in a former career. It was sooo good!

Love the back of the dress and her hair.
An emotional speech by the parent's of the groom.

Mother son dance.



The cake
The happy family. Congratulations you guys! I had so much fun photographing your wedding and I hope to see you again soon!

2 comments:

Ruth Rackley said...

I love baby's first wedding, such a sweet find!

Mark Hayes Photography said...

I love kids at weddings - they can sometimes steal the show just by being who they are.