Sunday, July 27, 2008

Rock the Reception

So, last week, I finally caught Rock the Reception on TLC. For anyone who hasn't seen it, a professional choreographer puts together a first dance for the wedding couple and it often involves members of the wedding party. The result is something kind of corny, but sweet and highly entertaining. I love it! It's hosted by Tabitha and Napoleon Dumo, who you may know from 'So You Think You Can Dance?'
I actually grew up dancing (I even started out as a Dance major in college, if you can believe that!) so I am kind of obsessed with all the dancing shows, this one now included. Professional choreography+ weddings = TLA for me! I really, really want to photograph one of these dances. So all my wedding couples, you HAVE to apply for the show! Can you imagine how fun it would be!? If only this show was around when I was getting married! I digress....to apply, visit this website. Good luck, and I can't wait to see your first dance!

No comments: