Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bridal Show 9/7

While I am waiting for some memory cards to copy over, I wanted to remind everyone about the Bridal Show on September 7 at the Dulles Expo Center. I am super excited to be offering new totally custom wedding packages, as well as some new products. The first one is a guest book that features photos from your engagement sitting with plenty of room for your guests to leave their well wishes. The second is the new Photobook, which is a stylish and modern book for couples who appreciate great design, but need an album that is affordable. Photos to come!
In addtion to the Lifetime Portraits I offer to all my wedding couples, I will also be offering a free engagement sitting or a $100 Pictage credit to all couples who sign a contract with me for wedding photography! This is a great giveaway, so make sure you stop by and see me--I will be in booth 424!

No comments: