Sunday, June 29, 2008

Rachel, Carrie and Emily

A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of photographing Rachel, Carrie and Emily. Carrie and Chloe have been going to school together since they were little babies--my how time flies! I am the youngest of 3 girls, so it was fun to photograph these sisters and see the dynamic between them. It was the end of the day and I think everyone had a lot of pent of energy and were just generally reaching the point of exhaustion and just being done for the day, which happens with all kids. Despite all the running around, I think we got some really good shots. Here are a few faves.


This was the last event from my backlog of editing, so I am officially caught up (yay!). Now I just have a DVD burning backlog. My burner died a little over a week ago, so I am in the process of burning everything on a back up computer. So, if you are waiting on a cd/DVD from me, I will get it out this week!

No comments: