Thursday, June 5, 2008

Lisa and Joe

So, I had never met Lisa and Joe until about a month or so before their wedding. They live out of state, so we did everything over email until they came to the area to finalize details. As anyone who has met with me knows, I feel like meeting is really important because you get to see if you really fit together, share the same ideas, have compatible personalities, etc. Well, I could not have asked for it to turn out better with this couple! From the instant I met them, I knew it was a match made in wedding heaven :) They were so fun, and their families made me feel really at home.
They were married in MD, at the bride's family church, then the reception was at Mt Airy. Here are some of my faves from the day. There are a lot, but I actually had to stop picking favorites--there were just too many!
The wedding paparazzi. Joe and Lisa have some die hard fans!





In the limo.

One of the thank you card photo experiments.
Killer shoes. Lisa spent the whole day and evening in these--a feat in itself!

I think this qualifies as the cutest salad ever. That is a pansy on top, which is, coincidentally, one of my favorite flowers.




Beautiful Mt Airy with some sun flare. What is it with me and the flare lately?


During the toasts.

Some great candids during the reception and dancing.


One of the Thank You Note pictures we experimented with. It was a little windy, but this one turned out pretty good.

No comments: