Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Lifetime Of Portraits

I worked out the details of the 1/2 price portraits for my wedding couples. I am really excited about the whole thing--I think it is going to be a great project for me and something so special for the couples. So the deal will be that all my wedding couples will receive 1/2 price portrait sessions, up to one per year. After 4 sessions, they will get a complimentary DVD slide show set to music, featuring their images. I'm thinking that it will probably be engagement, then wedding, maternity then baby/family photos, but the possibilities are really wide open. It could be a new dog, child's birthday party, holiday photos, who knows! That is one of the things I really like about this, besides the progression of life captured in pictures--it is so flexible that people can make what they want of it.
This is the postcard I had made to explain the program. I'll have them at the Bridal Show this Sunday, so stop by booth 278 and talk to us about it!



No comments: