Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Bridal Show A Go-Go

I will be at the Washington Bridal Showcase which is being held at the Dulles Expo Center on Jan 27. I've been all kinds of busy working on some new sample albums, new offers for '08, and all new business cards. Very exciting.
One of the new offers I am going to do this year is 1/2 price portrait sessions for life (or as long as I am in business) for all my wedding couples after their wedding. I really want to photograph more than just the wedding, so with this offer, I hope that more of my couples will come back for maternity, newborn and family portraits as their families grow. After 3-4 'life event' sittings, I am going to put together a DVD of images from all the sessions which will be a slide show set to music--cool, right? It is something I would personally love to have, so I'm hoping my couples will love it too.
It is about time for Project Runway--can you even stand the contestants this season? I love it. I will post more soon....

No comments: