Monday, June 15, 2009

Heather + Brian: Engaged! Norhtern VA Wedding Photographer

This past weekend, I met up with Heather and Brian to do their engagement photos. We met up just before dusk, and the light was gorgeous! They were total troopers and climbed up hills and rocks and walked through fields for me! It all paid off though, as you can see from these fabulous shots. Here are a few of my favorites--Enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
We actually had to edge out another photographer to get this shot! Suddenly my 'hood has become the place to shoot e-sessions!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I had a great time with this session--can't wait for the wedding next month!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Beautiful work! Looking forward to meeting you in Atlanta and in hearing about those awesome quilts!
Tiffany

Tony said...

Very nice work. I like the different look.