Sunday, May 11, 2008

Carolyn & Bernie

Have I mentioned lately how much I love my job? Well, if I haven't--I LOVE my job! On April 26th, I had the pleasure of photographing Carolyn and Bernie's wedding. The ceremony was in Latin! In all my Catholic weddings, I have never seen a Latin ceremony so that was a real treat. I also met some fantastic caterers--Blaise and Jim of Fusions Cuisine. The food was probably one of the best meals I have had at any wedding, so if you are looking for a caterer, you should definitely check them out. Carolyn and Bernie had a cake from Victoria's, which is my favorite bakery for cakes of any kind. The guests raved about the food and were going back for second and third helpings of cake it was so good. Here are a few of my favorite images from the day.






I'm kind of obsessed with the lomo look like the image above. Lomo makes a bunch of great products that really let you stretch you creativity with photography. My addiction started when I got their Action Sampler back in college. The photo above has the signature lomo look--saturated , slightly off colors and the vignette around the edges. I love the look on wedding portraits. I think it gives them a cool retro look.
So in love...
Some of the yummy food from Fusions.

No comments: