Monday, March 10, 2008

New Wedding FAQ's

Lately, I have had a lot of people ask me the same few questions. I've added these to my website, but I thought I would also post here to answer them....
1) Do you charge extra for hand coloring or other techniques like black and white conversions, selective color, etc.?
Answer: No, I edit every photo from every wedding and add in selected techniques to enhance your photos as part of the package. I feel like this is part of what you are hiring me for!

2) Are the digital negatives edited or just a straight copy from the memory card?
Answer: The digital negatives are all edited. I look at every photo taken to ensure that it looks the best it can look and then upload the final images to Pictage. Your CD or DVD will contain all the edited files you see on the site.

No comments: