Friday, January 30, 2009

Fun with Hair and Makeup

A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of doing some portfolio photos for my good friends Kerry and Patty, who together make up Weddings by Kerry and Patty. Kerry is a makeup artist and Patty does hair. They actually did my own hair and makeup when I got married! I think they do fabulous work, so I wanted to help them do a few new looks for their portfolio. These are some of my favorites. You can see the before pictures on their website. The transformations are pretty dramatic! If you are looking for someone to do your hair and/or makeup, I highly recommend them--they will even come to you, which is hard to find.
Here are a few of my faves from the shoot.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo! I love these! What a FUN shoot - you must've had such a great time. Love all of your eyelash shots!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty photos. You make it look so easy when it's not. Keep up the good work.