Sunday, November 9, 2008

Family Portraits at Cabell's Mill

My friend Stephanie (a fellow photographer) and I had been talking about doing a portrait trade for literally a few years! We finally got it together and set a date to meet at Cabell's Mill, a park I love in Northern VA. I had done a wedding there a few years ago and always thought it would be a great location for family photos. This was not the first time I have done photos for another pro photographer, but it was still a wee bit intimidating nonetheless! I was really happy with the photos though--whew! Here are a few favorites.

And because once you are married and have kids, you never get any great photos of just you and your hubby, we did some engagement style photos too :)

New baby Tucker. Steph is a total warrior--she did a wedding only a few weeks after he was born!





No comments: