Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Cake

Since I posted the photos of Grace with her birthday cake, I have had lots of people ask how they can get a cake in their portrait session too. I got this cake for Grace's first birthday photos and at the end of the session, we let her have at it and took photos of it. She was so cute with it. You can see the blog entry with some of the images here. The cakes will be available for an additional $25 (to cover the cost of the cake and clean up time). and you will just need to tell me you'd like one when you schedule your session. Below are some photos of Grace's cake. I can't guarantee your cake will look identical, but it will be pretty close!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.