Monday, August 27, 2007

New Calendar & Schedule Update

I added a new Availability Calendar link to my website. You can find it along the top navigation under "Contact & Availability." Dates are filling up for 2008, and there are a lot of popular ones in Spring and Summer already.
Also, as a lot of you know, I have entered into the "very pregnant" stage and am beginning to wind down with appointments and I am not doing any more shooting till October. If you are interested in a date/appt, don't hesitate to contact me, I just may be a little slower in getting back to you. Right now, Baby X's arrival date is Sept 18, but I am not scheduling appts past Sept 8, just in case he decides to make an early appearance.
In the meantime, I will keep updating with some of my favorite pics from my recent weddings and sittings. I have been slow in doing this since I have been trying to get all my albums and other items as completed as possible before Baby comes. Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.